|TheBasterds|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TheBasterds|

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?

Go down 
4 posters

No
Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Vote_lcap100%Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Red
Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Vote_lcap0%Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Red
Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Vote_lcap0%Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Green
 0% [ 0 ]
Olive
 0% [ 0 ]
Brown
 0% [ 0 ]
Cyan
 0% [ 0 ]
Violet
 0% [ 0 ]
Yellow
 0% [ 0 ]
White
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Empty
PostSubject: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:09 am

Im starting a poll to see peoples opinion on the font colour.
Should it be changed? and if so, to what colour?

Here are the colour choices as outlined in the poll.
Red
Dark Red
Green
Olive
Brown
Cyan
Violet
Yellow
White
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llamasandguns
Phinuta
Phinuta

PostSubject: Re: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am

what no acid green?
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm

I voted NO. But i may consider changing to Red Cause it does look alright
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 am

yeah i vote no... i like the blue it suits the site so unless we wanna change the theme and pics and shit i think it should stay blue !
Back to top Go down
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

PostSubject: Re: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:43 am

yeah i like the blue too:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llamasandguns
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 am

Looks like it's staying ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:28 am

sweet sounds good to me !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what?   Font Colour: Should it be changed? If so to what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|TheBasterds|  :: General :: Debate Corner-
Jump to: