Mitsubishi lancer evolution x Got my vote over the sti.
1. So far they have been pwning in alot of races in Australia (don't know about rally wise though)
2. I think the 2door and 4door models look good
3. If i was going to buy a car, the Mitsubishi engines are reliable as fuck.
Reason why i didn't choice the sti -
1. They are a great car, but they don't look mean enough, and it doesn't look like something a New Zealander would dream of.
2. Not a great fan of the hatchback, it works with this car, but the evo looks so much better
3. sti i'm sure would have a great engine but i can't go past the Mitsubishi
Finally, There is company called West Coast Customs, they do a lot of custom work for very rich people. They actually recently did a show where they did up both of these at the same time, if i find the pictures i'll post them, it was for the two faggot twins that are on the Hannah Montana movies, anyway, the cars looked SICK, like they were crazy, hands down i would have stolen the evo on looks.
_________________My Name Is Lieutenant Aldo Raine
I AM A ZOMBIE AND I WILL MALISH YOU WITH A SHOEHORN!
- Quote :
- Some women have been known to willingly "ingest" a certain dubious "body fluid" made by men,during moments of "intimacy."
(These moments are known as "blow jobs." These women are known as "awesome.")