|TheBasterds|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TheBasterds|

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

evo x vs 09 subaru sti

Go down 
+2
The_Lambassador
bighit05
6 posters

which car do you prefer
mitsubishi lancer evolution x
evo x vs 09 subaru sti Vote_lcap75%evo x vs 09 subaru sti Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
subaru impreza wrx sti
evo x vs 09 subaru sti Vote_lcap25%evo x vs 09 subaru sti Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
bighit05
N00B
N00B

evo x vs 09 subaru sti Empty
PostSubject: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am

i know no ones gunna read this Smile but... subarus new sti vs the new mitsubishi evo x whats better and why, personally i dont like the new evolution as they look horrible in the sedan form.... the new hatch looks great but the sedan looks like its understated not like the previous evolutions with theyre massive wings and largely widened guards. but on the plus side.. it has more sensors than a bloody submarine.. it has super active yaw control that electronically controls the diffs... what this means in basic terms is u put power down the back end slides around to a set angle and it stays there letting u power oversteer the corner.

which brings me to the sti.... i never liked the hatch at first but i must say after seeing it being driven at rally queensland and in the pwrc championships over in newzealand i can tell you they look very good... the subtle wideness of the new hatch with the longer wheel base than previous generations makes it alot more stable when sliding and apparently the new selective electronic diffs in the new cars do work... not overly well as proven on the british show topgear but it does work as it should but shouldnt be considered a selling point.

ive attached photos of both...so you can decide on the looks for yourselves Razz now discuss[img]evo x vs 09 subaru sti 2009-s11[/img][img]evo x vs 09 subaru sti Mitsub11[/img]
Back to top Go down
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am

WTH MAN. You've been on this site like 3 minutes and you already got stuff going that not even the mods have used. Your officially the first to use the poll function.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llamasandguns
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 am

Thats because we already know each others every thought so have no need to Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am

haha called Scotty. called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llamasandguns
Phinuta
Phinuta

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 am

Personally I prefer the evo, mainly because i prefer the whole sedan look over the hatch back look lol
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 am

I've always been a rex fan but also not a fan of the new shape.
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 am

Mitsubishi lancer evolution x Got my vote over the sti.

Reasons -
1. So far they have been pwning in alot of races in Australia (don't know about rally wise though)
2. I think the 2door and 4door models look good
3. If i was going to buy a car, the Mitsubishi engines are reliable as fuck.

Reason why i didn't choice the sti -
1. They are a great car, but they don't look mean enough, and it doesn't look like something a New Zealander would dream of.
2. Not a great fan of the hatchback, it works with this car, but the evo looks so much better
3. sti i'm sure would have a great engine but i can't go past the Mitsubishi

Finally, There is company called West Coast Customs, they do a lot of custom work for very rich people. They actually recently did a show where they did up both of these at the same time, if i find the pictures i'll post them, it was for the two faggot twins that are on the Hannah Montana movies, anyway, the cars looked SICK, like they were crazy, hands down i would have stolen the evo on looks.
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
Knotty Locks
N00B
N00B
Knotty Locks

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:58 am

Subaru Schmubaru.
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 pm

EVO FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evo x vs 09 subaru sti   evo x vs 09 subaru sti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evo x vs 09 subaru sti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|TheBasterds|  :: General :: Debate Corner-
Jump to: