|TheBasterds|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TheBasterds|

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Relgion talk time from your High Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

Relgion talk time from your High Priest Empty
PostSubject: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:35 pm

I just wanted to elaborate on an idea from the satanic bible:

Little known fact: The purpose of the satanism religion is to worship yourself, not the devil.

One of the premises is: If you LIVE life to the fullest in this life than there is no need to goto heaven in the next.

But have you ever really looked at the word 'LIVE'.
In satanic religion a lot of ceremonies are performed using backward words or incantations.
Look at the word 'LIVE', when spelled backwards it is: 'EVIL'
Does this imply that the very existence of life or 'living' is evil?
Well if you look at the 7 Cardinal Sins or "7 deadly sins" as issued by the church they are:
Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride.

As you can imagine it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to avoid any one of those sins, even your very existence is the by product of 'Lust'.
How can you be expected to avoid any sins when you are the by product of one.
So the church implemented the Confessional, this forces you to be a member of the church, regularly attend church and therefore donate to the church.
If you think about the church has one of the greatest business structures ever instated.

Anyways back to 'LIVE', to truly live your life you need to break the some or all of the 7 sins. To go skydiving and then tell your mates you did is 'PRIDE', to look at the guy that didn't throw up and wish you didn't is 'ENVY', to rest after the experience is 'SLOTH', because you are tired and hungry you eat a mighty meal which is 'GLUTTONY'. One simple experience easily broke as many as 4 sins.

So in point: To say you have LIVED your life, is the the work of the DEVIL.

Think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llamasandguns
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Love It our High Priest. Truely amazing links there. Makes me think of stuff. . . brain is so overloaded i don't want to, but it's there now lol. Anyway, continue writing such great material, i hope everybody reads and comments and reps you for this fantastic work.

Thanks again,
xACEx
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Why thank you devout follower or all things peachy. You will make a great fruit one day.
Back to top Go down
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 pm

ALso.

I'll start preaching mormon-ism as soon as i finish the bible.

I've run the numbers and im 30 pages into a 530 page book, so im aboutttttt one-seventeenth the way through.

Why do bibles have such tiny writing.
Back to top Go down
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:56 am

hey i suggest everyone check out this link to Mormon quotes !!!

http://ourldslife.com/2008/07/favorite-book-of-mormon-quotes/

i went on it looking for a good passage to post and discus and all i would see was that Mormon use little nerds as there spokes person !!!! unless hes the one making the quotes on the site and then in that case we should find out who he is and make him a member of TB !!!
Back to top Go down
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:56 am

also hes not always on the front page i just relised it cycles through pics BUT HES THERE
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 am

If you can get him on board then go nuts, i don't judge. . .unless i have to judge . . .
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 am

Oh very nice this definitely gives me something to think about... More stuff to fill my mind with while I walk around work looking busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relgion talk time from your High Priest   Relgion talk time from your High Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relgion talk time from your High Priest
Page 1 of 1