|TheBasterds|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TheBasterds|

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How To Create Signature

Go down 
+2
FATMAN
xACEx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

How To Create Signature Empty
PostSubject: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 am

There Is A Limit to Signature Size, Which is 500Pixels(Width) By 200Pixels(Height).

Now, when you find/create/request your image, go into you Profile (link located up the top of the page). After that click the link for "Signature".

Now instead of uploading the picture onto the forum (thus using up our data) you want to go to www.tinypic.com And upload it onto there. copy the url that has [img] [/imag] tags on either side, then paste it into the box on our website. You'll see what i mean when you do it all. If you have any issues tell me, and i'll get you to send me the image and i'll do it for you.

Thanks,
xACEx
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:20 am

Thanks for that but that doesn't help the face that I NEED PHOTO SHOP off you lol i tried to
"liberate" a copy of CS4 last night on isohunt but it finished and turned out to be a big waste of time !!!! -sigh- so i need what you have ACE i can make the sig and do all the shit i just need a copy.............soonish when you have the time of course
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:52 am

I will be making the tutorial when i have a spare hour and a half. It will take that long to explain everything so you don't come running to me asking questions. BTW that's what you get for not using The Piratebay.
Back to top Go down
Sqwuib
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuib

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:44 pm

1. Befriend artists.
2. Get them draw shit for you.

8D
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm

-Cough- xACEx -Cough-
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:53 pm

lol. As i said, i don't mind you guys /r/ing me to do it for you, just make it in the section.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Eh I've never been a big sig fan. I like a good quote maybe a small picture that means something... I am a simple man.
Back to top Go down
SamuriNinja7
N00B
N00B
SamuriNinja7

Location : Possibly Afghanistan, the bag prevents me from knowing

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am

Can I has Signature?
Back to top Go down
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 am

Earn it loser. You need to make at least 20 posts. An easy feat may i add.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llamasandguns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Create Signature   How To Create Signature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Create Signature
Page 1 of 1