|TheBasterds|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TheBasterds|

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i ask the help of xACEx the great

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jesus
N00B
N00B
jesus

i ask the help of xACEx the great Empty
PostSubject: i ask the help of xACEx the great   i ask the help of xACEx the great Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 am

i as a member of the TB CLAN ask of you to please get fatman to ether stand down or to actually command the guild in guild wars he is never on and all changes have to go through him as leader. a leader should lead there team in to war and to get the TB CLAN out there but since he is never on we dont have a guild hall so we cant enter battles he is a level 9 i am a level 16 now what cind of guild is that where the leader is a piss poor leader dont get me rong he is a good guy but there should be a guy in power that is ...............well a guy that plays????????

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

PostSubject: Re: i ask the help of xACEx the great   i ask the help of xACEx the great Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm

I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
The_Lambassador
High Priest
High Priest
The_Lambassador

PostSubject: Re: i ask the help of xACEx the great   i ask the help of xACEx the great Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:03 pm

lol. i have no place commenting here. All this jargon means nothing to me XD

I read this as:

As a member of a gang, I ask you to get fatman to stop masturbating. a leader should wait to after gang wars time but since he is never not masturabting we cant enter gang bangs. i have a bigger dick then him, what kind of gay-thering is that where fatman has both hands on his dick at all times, dont get me asian he is a good root but I WANNA BE THE BOSS!

think about it: thats some deep shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llamasandguns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i ask the help of xACEx the great   i ask the help of xACEx the great Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i ask the help of xACEx the great
Page 1 of 1