|TheBasterds|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TheBasterds|

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have a story!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sqwuib
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuib

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 pm

The gritty streets seemed to go on forever, so did the various people who did their usual business even if it was deemed wrong by a normal society.

I didn't even know why I was here, but my questions were stopped as soon as I found myself in a deep sleep due to a baseball bat to my head.

"Wake up! You don't want to still be asleep when they come back!"

I awoke to find myself in a rusty cage, whoever had captured me had stripped me bare as well as the various others who had been captured, each one in their own cage.

Hundreds of cages, hundreds of people all in a dark room that stretched on just like the streets I walked on. It was hard to see any small details as there was very poor lighting coming from flickering light bulbs dangling from the ceiling.

"Hey! You're awake, good... Less chance of you dying."

I turned around to see a young girl in a cage behind mine. She looked around 14-15 and he body was covered in numerous cuts and grazes.

"Don't worry about those, you'll get used to them." She said in a grim tone.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I dunno, a dark room?"

"No I me-"

"Look, I don't know and don't care. As far as any of us know where in a dark room and every now and then someone gets taken away, usually those they find unconscious get taken first, that's why I woke you up."

"Take us away? Why?"

"Don't know, but it's probably worse than the situation we're in right now."

"We gotta get outta here."

"Ha, good luck."

The girl turned around and stared off into space. I grabbed the bars that trapped me and tried anything to at least bend them or break them off, anything to be free.

"You're not gonna be free."

"I've gotta try!"

"Go ahead, I'll just watch and laugh."

"Why are you like this? We've gotta get out of this place!"

"Hmm, I dunno... Maybe because I've been here for so long that I don't remember my life beforehand? Because the words 'Mum' and 'Dad' are so alien to me that I don't even think they're real words. Because every night I find someone like you and in the end you all get taken away screaming."

I couldn't believe it, she said it with so little emotion that it sounded robotic and her face just kept looking at me with a cold stare, it was haunting to say the least.

"You're going to die here."

My heart sunk.

"Oh right... I forgot to tell you about the ga-" A loud noise cut her off and suddenly I felt very tired, my head landed on the rough iron and I drifted off to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘ψ 8;◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘ ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

I woke up to screaming and loud clanging noises.

"Another one's gone."

I around to see some large men dragging a small scrawny boy away.

"Hey! Who are you guys? Why have you done this to us?"

"Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you." The girl advised.

"Why?" I asked, but before she could answer one of the large men appeared in front of my cage.

He wore black jumpsuit with a mask covering his face.

"Who are you people?" I asked, he replied by grabbing the cage and tearing it off the chain that held it up. I didn't know what he was thinking but in the end I was thrown down the room hitting many other cages, I could hear the screams of the people I passed.

When I landed I was disappointed to find my cage still intact, I looked at the man walking towards me and I noticed that one of the cages had broken and the woman inside was trying to get out.

He turned towards her and watched as she struggled with the iron bars. I watched as he grabbed the bars and bent them, the woman crawled out and grabbed the man's legs thanking him. She looked around her early 20's and she was covered in many cuts just like the other girl.

The man looked at her, she cried whilst thanking him. She didn't see it coming, she was scared but she was freed by this man, she wouldn't have expected it from him, her saviour grabbed her by the throat slowly crushing her fragile neck, he looked up and down her body, I couldn't do anything but watch him as he threw the girls body to the floor, she tried to crawl away but he held her down whilst undoing his zipper, she screamed and cried even harder. She saw me and screamed for help "Please! Help me! Please! Please!"

He was violent with her, showing his sadistic side as he did small cuts to her body with a knife in his hand as he brutally raped her. It seemed to go on forever, more and more she bled, when the man finally finished he dragged her away, her blood leaving a trail.

I didn't know what to do, I began to cry... Tears rushed down, I was cold and scared for my life, I was going to die.

And as if anything couldn't get worse... The lights went out and we were all left in darkness.

The lights finally came back on, I lost track of the time but it seemed like we were left for hours. I noticed the blood trail was still there, I shivered from the memory.

"What's he doing here?" I heard a voice from behind me, turning around I saw two men who also wore black jumpsuits and masks.

I didn't say anything to them, "Put him back up and what's with all this blood?"

"Damien had a little fun with one of the prisoners."

"Heh, bitch probably deserved it."

I didn't know who these people were but they didn't seem human no one could be this cruel, surely I was on some other planet, humans aren't like this, no one could be like this.

The less talkative man walked towards my cage whilst the other man left, the man kneeled down and lifted up his mask, his face showed his Asian heritage and he gave me a big smile showing the many teeth that were missing.

"Look at you, fucking pathetic."

I couldn't help myself, I grabbed the bars, my hands shaking in fear. "Please, help me."

"I'll help you, here take this."

I quickly let go and grabbed my hand in pain, trying to remove the knife planted in it. The man fell back laughing at my pain.

"Oh god damn I love when you fuckers scream like little bitches, come on bitch! Scream some more!" He repeatedly kicked my cage pushing me further and further, I couldn't contain my pain, nothing was going to save me.

The man left in an instant without a word, I screamed in pain as my hand continued to bleed.

"I'd hold onto that knife if I were you."

The man had kicked my cage far enough that I was back where I started and the young girl was looking at me.

"Welcome to paradise." She said in her grim manner. "Now hold onto that knife, you're going to need it."

Before I could ask why, I heard footsteps.

"You'll do just fine." He said looking at my cage. He pulled out a key and unlocked the cage, his arm reached inside the cage and he grabbed me around the neck. I acted quickly, I pulled the knife up and stabbed it into his neck, harder and harder I stabbed him, he began screaming but his voice quickly died down and in the end he just laid there. I checked his body, the suit was useless as it was now covered in blood and holes were scattered everywhere, I reached into one of the pockets and pulled out a key.

I turned to the girl, putting the key in the lock and twisting it.

"Click."

I pulled open the door, she moved back.

"What? We've gotta get out of here!"

She took a minute before she finally put her hand out to me. I grabbed it and pulled her out of the cage, she immediately fell to the floor.

"How long have you been in there?"

She looked to the floor, I picked her up and carried her on my back. I walked down room passing more and more cages, people screaming and begging for help. I don't know why I kept walking past them, why I didn't save them... I just kept on walking.

At the end of the room was a large door, we didn't know what was behind it but it was our only way out.

I peered inside the next room, it was incredibly clean, white tiles on the floor and walls even on the ceiling everything was white.

"What's this room for?" The girl asked.

"I don't know, I've never seen anything like i-" Then I noticed the drain on the floor.

"We've got to get out of here."

On the other side of the white room was another door, we slowly opened it and peeked inside the next room.

I couldn't count the hundreds of knives, mops, hoses and hammers in the room, there were so many of them that I couldn't believe it.

We entered the room and began to walk to the next door.

"What happened to Julian?"

We heard a voice in the next room.

"I'm gonna go see what's taking the fucker so long."

There was nowhere to hide, the door opened so I took my chances, I quickly put the girl on the floor and dived at the man opening the door, brandishing the knife I pierced it into his chest, he fell to the ground and I looked up into the next room.

20 large men in black jumpsuits and masks all looked at me.

"What the YouBasterd is this?" One of the men said, looking at us both clenching his fists.

"I..."

Before I could finish, the men had charged us. For what seemed like an hour we were hit over and over again, I didn't know what were hit with but we both blacked out from the pain.

I woke up to find myself in a cage again, but the room was different, I struggled to look around... Still feeling the pain from the beating I had received.

"You're different... No one has ever gotten this far before."

I noticed the man sitting at a desk, I couldn't take notice of his features, my eyes stung and my vision was blurry.

"However, I don't like it when anyone... Gets anywhere."

The man opened the cage and pulled me out and threw me to the floor.

"Fucking pathetic you are." He kicked me in the chest, I fell back.

"You know, I figured I wouldn't just kill you... I mean you deserve something special right? Like a gift?" He looked at me. "Bring her in."

A man dragged the girl from before into the room.

"You know who this is? You should know. She IS your own fucking daughter you worthless piece of YouBasterd."

I couldn't believe him, but it made sense... I was looking for her.

"Now about that gift. I figured... A performance."

The man walked around the girl as she laid on the floor.

"You can leave now Stephen."

The man who brought the girl in left the room without a word. The other man kneeled down in front of the girl. He chuckled to himself. "I'm gonna enjoy this."

And just like back in that room of cages, I found myself watching another scene...

Every thrust... Every moan... I couldn't do anything, I tried getting up but I didn't realise my legs had been broken. I tried to crawl but I could not look away as... My daughter... Was fouled in front of my own eyes.

"You know, I gotta admit." The man spoke making sure to show he was enjoying himself. "She's good..."

He grabbed the knife.

"But I can do better."

With a quick slash, my daughter died in front of me.

I did nothing.

"Thank you ladies and gentleman, it was a great show but now I must ask you, to leave."

He walked towards me.

"You should have clapped, I did this performance for you."

I don't remember anything other than that.

I... Think I died.
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 pm

THat was something else. Very good. Couple of things i found a little non-textbook but i guess that's what makes it good. I'll be removing the censorship asap.
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
Sqwuib
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuib

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Censorship is hilarious : D

I dunno, I wrote this... Just wanting to try and create a mood of hopelessness, also... I'm never gonna write a rape scene in detail cos GOD DAMN THAT'S FUCKED UP
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Why not? Would make people that understood it was story based think you were a good writer, not just fucked up lol.
Back to top Go down
Sqwuib
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuiberator
Sqwuib

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Yeah but I prefer not to be graphic as it can really ruin a story if not done right.
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm

VERY true. You shouldnt have anymore problems with Censorship. . unless you try to use my name (my real name) because if you type xACEx <----- that happens.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 am

I see a challenge coming on here.
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 am

Of course it's a challenge lol.

BTW Ben add an avatar and a sig, ill post how to put a sig in, in the "Support" section.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Ben has been around to many forums not to know Sad

But I shall do tomorrow if I dont randomly fall asleep again.

Ok Lima Uniform Kilo Echo?
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

lol nice Scotty, very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have a story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a story!   Have a story! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a story!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|TheBasterds|  :: Writers Corner :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: