|TheBasterds|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TheBasterds|

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

torrent sites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 am

Hey i got a debate....

pirate bay Vs. isohunt

which is better for anything?

I personally use isohunt but that's cause i was using isohunt long before i knew of pirate bay and i don't like change !!!!!
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 am

Piratebay FTW. Good looking site unlike Isohunt, less viruses if you can be bothered to read the comments. And i've always used it and i haven't had a single problem so far ^_^.
Back to top Go down
https://thebasterds.forumotion.net
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am

Piratebay all the way. Safer, Easier, More popular.
Back to top Go down
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 pm

yeah but the comment reading goes both ways i read comments with isohunt and only had a select few problems and all could have happened on pirate bay but i get the looks are better
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:02 pm

And now a days on the net looks make near anything.
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:24 pm

I just like Piratebay and until they are bought out fully i'll stick with them. Wasn't TorrentSpy the one that got bought out and changed to "Pay for torrents"?
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 pm

No they shut down after the whole TPB jail fiasco.

But as they did not actually host they just simply searched other trackers I can not see how they would be in trouble unlike TPB who actually run their own trackers.
Back to top Go down
FATMAN
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
{=TB=} Clan Moderator
FATMAN

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:25 pm

what was the whole pirate bay thing about i heard they were trying to raise money for something ???
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 am

No man the owner was convicted and sent to jail, they are currently being brought out by a gaming company who is going to turn it all legit and start charging for copyright... Time to get to know ISOhunt. And while in jail the owner is being sued for over 100 mainstream copyright violations.
Back to top Go down
xACEx
~|Sensei|~
~|Sensei|~
xACEx

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Actually jonjon knows the whole thing about it. But apparently it was a small law firm that actually sued them, and the owner is serving his time now and the 904,000 dollars they were fined each is getting paid out with donations.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Scotty

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 am

Must be being re-sued, is that possible? I was reading it in todays (Now a day or 2 old) paper that one of the main production agencies is suing them.
Back to top Go down
jesus
N00B
N00B
jesus

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 am

Piratebay is pritty good i know xACEx is going to say its not but i like mininova more its always got what i need
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

torrent sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: torrent sites   torrent sites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

torrent sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|TheBasterds|  :: General :: Debate Corner-
Jump to: